JUST a JOB?
The copyright of the image belongs to Jean Giraud / Moebius
Sense is looking for some Front-End Developers to design, build and maintain Sense Products, for top customers in Fashion, Luxury, Textile, Events, and Art markets
Sense was born as a Spin-off of the aerospace division of a multinational company and today is the leader in the technology of “Immaterial Reality“, born as an evolution of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), which perfectly blends physical and digital reality entering the Metaverse.
What will you do?
Here in Sense, you will take ownership of the development of our web solutions in an agile and innovation-driven context.
You will be responsible (Together with your team) for defining critical activities, like R&D, task planning, and backlog improvement.
What do we look for?
- You have relevant experience developing, testing, and debugging front-end applications in at least one of the modern JS frameworks. e., React, Vue
- You have a strong knowledge of ES6, HTML5, and CSS
- You are passionate about code
- You can translate a mockup or wireframe into the final product by paying attention to details
- You are familiar with Git, CI/CD, and Restful APIs
Nice to have
- You have knowledge of (one or more) Three.js, Node.js, Redux, Unity 3D (or willing to learn)
- You have knowledge (one or more) of these programming languages: DART, Kotlin, and/or Swift
- You have knowledge or exposure to multiple paradigms. I.e., OOP and Functional
- You have experience with (one or more) Express, Storybook, Jest, and/or Cypress
- You have previous experience with AR/VR
- You are proficient in English
What do we offer
- Attractive package
- Ticket Restaurant
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Modern remote working
- Mac or PC of your choice
The company headquarters is Milan (Tortona/MUDEC area, in the prestigious Superstudio Events headquarters), but the company has a “remote work policy“.
Sense is a team of 20 people and is growing rapidly, thanks to a multi-million capitalization and an investment plan capable of making it a reference point in the Innovation of Luxury & Fashion industries.