Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
A Full Stack Technical Lead is required to lead development for the Development team. Providing oversight and direct management for development direction and overall quality. A split of 70% development and 30% management is expected for this role.
The Technical Lead will work with other platform Tech Leads on a day to day basis and report to the Program Director for overall direction.
- Lead development efforts for all major features of the Sense’s products
- Team Leadership
- Manage the engineering team to ensure productivity
- Work with other Tech Leads and Product Manager to understand product vision
- Work with Program Manager and other Tech Leads to understand technical deliverables
- Ensure developers understand requirements, produce supplemental technical tasks where required
- Manage estimation process for sprints
- Productivity Management
- Oversee task management for team
- Managing team in coordination with Project Manager to ensure developers are not over utilized
- Assisting with estimates where required
- Resource Management
- Additions and changes to the team where applicable
- Interviewing new developers for local hires
- Quality Control
- Provide technical documentation where required
- Ensure overall code quality and code coverage
- Individual code reviews
- Ensure development best practices are followed
- Daily check in with developers
- Provide development update on weekly status call
- Oversee Tully Technical Demos where applicable
- Lead Monthly Retrospectives for Web team
- Point of escalation for Dev Team’s dependencies and risks for delivery
- Reports & Escalation to Project Manager where required
- Input and direction to automation framework
- Ensure test coverage from developers
- Assist with functional tests where required
- Provide overall direction for the Dev Pipeline
- Configuration and management of Dev Pipeline where applicable
- Provide API documentation
- Produce best practices documentation and start up documentation where applicable
- Oversee task management for team
- Must have:
- Experience of 5+ years
- Proficient in both client-side and server-side programming
- Experience building backend components for web applications
- Should have experience with automated test frameworks
- Should have good experience in Firebase and GCP in general.
- Passion for benchmarking and optimizations, with a preference for writing clean and elegant code
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear multiple hats
- Good to have:
- Showcase of open-source projects
- Portfolio of apps in production
- Technical blogs
About Sense immaterial Reality
Sense – immaterial Reality is a new and innovative player, develops products and experiences based on proprietary technology tools, useful for marketing, e-commerce, industries and events.
Sense iR has matured its experience in the Aerospace field and has specialized in the technology of Immaterial Reality, an evolution of augmented reality, perfect fusion between physical and a digital reality. This to take its experience beyond the confines of engineering and in service of new markets.
As a member of the Sense team you will be working with creative, talented people to build application based on immaterial Reality to dematerialize products and artworks, to create a new natural and virtually close collaborative experience.
At Sense iR we appreciate talent, nurture innovation and value dedication to the crafts of art and technology.
Sense iR develops, produces and uses cutting-edge technologies to guarantee to its customers innovative solutions and results.
In view of future job opportunities, we are always interested in evaluating the curricula vitae of young graduates and expert profiles to join our group.